Apprenticeship Levy Coordinator
Our Birmingham-based client, who is a UK leader in their field and employs over 11,000 people, is looking for an Apprenticeship Levy Coordinator on a permanent basis. The working hours for the post are 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday and the salary is negotiable dependent upon experience and performance at interview.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Delivering organisational apprenticeship commitments while meeting business needs and developing workforce skills
* Acting as the central point of contact for the implementation of the apprentice levy strategy, liaising with managers, HR & Training team and business stakeholders, and resolving issues where appropriate
* Supporting managers who take on apprentices with information, advice and guidance where appropriate
* Overseeing all of the organisation’s apprentices, while monitoring performance, and capturing best practices and lessons learned
* Establishing key performance indicators in order to measure success and progress
* Maintaining an up-to-date understanding of levy legislation, government directives and good practice
* Supporting the recruitment of apprentices by working with local agencies and utilising government initiatives
The successful candidate must have experience of project management and hold a full UK Driving License - some travel required.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.