Part Time Customer Service Advisors - Kenilworth - £17-£19k pro rota
Our very successful and growing client based in Kenilworth are currently looking for 20 Part Time Inbound Customer Service Advisors to join their team immediately on a temporary to permanent basis.
No experience is required as this role offers full on site paid training.
The training is 4.00pm - 8.00pm Monday - Friday for your first 2 weeks.
Our client offers fantastic benefits with amazing salary progression!
Main duties Include:
- Taking inbound calls from customers regarding queries and complaints
- Making outbound calls to existing customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Liaising with internal departments
- Responding to customer cancellations
- Being the first point of contact, ensuring that all customers have the best customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- To be able to work well within a team and individually
- Experience of working within the customer service within any sector
- Must have your own transport due to the location of the client
£ 8:20 per hour for first 8 weeks then £17,000 pro rota per annum when permanent!
After 1 year your salary will increase to £18,000 pro rota
After 2 years your salary will increase to £19,000 pro rota
Monday - Friday 20 hours per week
Overtime is available
4 hour shifts per day working 4.00pm - 8.00pm
You may be required to work weekends. Must be able to work 1 in 3 Saturdays.
If you work a Saturday or Sunday you will only work 4 days in the week.
- Free car parking on site
- Social team building events
- Ongoing training and career development
- Free breakfasts every morning
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounted high street vouchers
- Enhancing your customer service skills and knowledge
**Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you haven't had a response within 1 week of making your application then please assume that, on this occasion, you've been unsuccessful**