Revenue Assistant - Fixed Term
We are currently accepting applications for the position of Revenue Assistant (Fixed Term until June 2018) to join our Revenue Team at The Belfry Hotel and Golf Resort, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands.
The Resort has been awarded ‘England’s Leading Resort & England’s Best Golf Hotel’ the past three years and ‘Europe’s Best Golf Resort’ 2016. The Belfry is proud of its rich sporting history and heritage, hosting the Ryder Cup four times in 1985, 1989, 1993 & 2002.
Scope of the Role:
To work as a key part of the Revenue Team producing and distributing daily, weekly and monthly reports to support the Revenue Director in leading the execution of the Resort commercial strategy. Demonstrating excellent attention to details and producing accurate and up to date information on all inventories including, rooms, meeting space, golf and spa.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Daily reporting
- 365 day hotel inventory overview
- 24 hour pick up report for
- Set up of hotel forecast files
- Group pace report
- Transient pace report
- Strategy meeting pack
- NCR production
- Conference and events demand / conversion report
- Resort desk productivity statistics
- Travel agent report
- Channel report
- Quarterly board meeting reports
Rate loading and distribution
- Full Resort pricing rate loads with revenue analyst
- New ad-hoc rate loads – third party / seasonal
- Distribution of rates to Belfry website and third parties
- Hotel revenue experience preferred but not essential
- Expert in use of MS Excel
- Numerical or Computing background
- Problem solving skills
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive Salary
- Meals On Duty
- Free Car parking
- Team, Friends and Family discount on rooms B&B + leisure
- Discounted stays at Our sister Hotels
- Up to 40% Discount on Food and Beverage outlets
- Up to 40% Discount at The Spa on Beauty treatments
- Discounted Gym Membership for you and your partner
- Plus Many Many More
If you feel that you fulfil the above criteria and are ready for your next career step within a progressive Hotel Company that provides lots of future career opportunities, training and progression we look forward to receiving your application in strictest confidence.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76724712