KYC ANALYST - GLOBAL BANK - EDD - BIRMINGHAM
A Global Bank currently have an urgent requirement for a number of KYC Analyst for an initial 3 month contract opportunity based in Birmingham. The role will be paying up to £150 per day and will fall within the Global Standards function.
The role of the Global Standards Support Officer is to provide high quality support and decision making across a range of Global Standards and Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) related activities.
The role holder will have a good operational knowledge of Excel package.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage cases independently and efficiently: focus on efficiency, quality and effectiveness. Adherence to documented policies and procedures.
- Quality monitoring scores/non voice checks: direct customer feedback via complaints, compliments and customer satisfaction surveys. Completion of required training and accreditations. Number of calls that lead to offering value added products and services through conversations with customers, incorporating needs analysis, building rapport, and overcoming objections. Compliant resolution rates.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- AML Certification would be highly desirable
- Retail Banking experience
- Experience within retail focusing on individuals rather than companies
- Experience of PEPS screening is a must
- Previous knowledge and experience of managing MI and presenting information to senior stakeholders.
- Experience of using relevant software packages
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Fast paced is desirable but not essential
- A flexible and adaptable approach to change and will support others to respond in a similar way
- Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered
- Experience of making prompt and practical business decision, even in times of ambiguity, considering various perspectives and taking responsibility for outcomes
- Experience of creating and deploying comprehensive business/operating plans which consistently deliver desired results
- Experience of building and managing complex relationships with significant customers
Please feel free to submit your most up to date CV in the first instance.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959257037