Senior Pricing Analyst
Senior Pricing Analyst
Permanent - Full time
We have a unique opportunity for a Senior Pricing Analyst to join our Research, Analysis, Pricing, Insight & Data (RAPID) team. The successful candidate will provide Effective development and promotion of our Brand; Proactive management and development of our products, establishing, retaining, optimising and growing relationships with partners, in addition to;
- Develop analyses & recommendations to input into the development, monitoring & enhancement of Customer & product pricing strategies & journeys
- Introduce innovative analytical thinking, creative ideas, and expert level MI interpretation to influence pricing strategy decisions across the business
- Support optimising the value of our products for both the business & the Customer, in line with the business' defined risk appetite
- Help establish a centre of excellence for data driven decision making
- Oversee the operational implementation of agreed pricing strategies, journeys & changes
- Act as deputy for Head of Pricing where appropriate
- Develop analyses, scenario modelling & optimisation, and firm recommendations to input into the development, monitoring & enhancement of Customer & product pricing strategies & journeys. Support the development of business cases alongside recommendations.
- Manage the controlled operational implementation & delivery of price changes, including pricing strategies, journeys and risk based pricing.
- Support the governance process for the delivery of new strategies, including presenting at key governance forums and/or to senior management.
- Lead the pricing testing and research programme to support the continuous development & optimisation of pricing strategies, including evaluation of Customer pricing sensitivities & segment performance, commercial opportunities and analysis of business performance.
- Develop a detailed understanding of Customer behaviour by analysing market and performance data, while producing quality management information and reporting accurately on performance.
- Monitor and review trends in performance to ensure the business continues to make the right pricing decisions. Introduce new and innovative reporting routines.
- Assist in ensuring & enhancing Pricing governance and control, within established risk appetites.
- Support the development of creative and value based pricing propositions, whilealso establishing pricing tools that increase the speed and consistency of future propositions.
- Support the mapping-out of end to end pricing processes, the evaluation of each stage (Customer & commercial), and developing solutions to improve processes.
- Support conversations with key stakeholders to deliver pricing process changes, and measure & monitor process improvements from a Customer & commercial standpoint.
- Define & support Customer & competitor research & analyses to understand Customers' pricing sensitivities.
- Support the transition and migration of the HML Customer base from current to future core systems, ensuring accurate price mapping and fair Customer journeys.
- Help the business move from product level to Customer level pricing by understanding how to deliver an appropriate Customer Life Time Value metric with relevant applications.
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following knowledge, skills and attributes:
- Highly developed reporting, analytical & evaluation skills, to inform & drive strategy development, including Advanced Excel and other relevant tools
- Experience implementing and managing test and control programmes
- Experience in modelling complex pricing scenarios and constructing business cases
- Extremely well-organised self starter with excellent project management skills & experience
- Well developed presentation skills and comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders
- Excellent, well proven collaboration and relationship management skills
- Marketing knowledge and application across multiple channels
- Thorough awareness of competitor products, pricing and marketing
- Competent in the initiation, design and approval of financial promotions
- Insurance & FCA Regulation
- Commitment to competence
- Selling and renewals
- Financial Promotions
Relevant Pricing analysis experience in Financial Services
Strong knowledge of HomeServe products across product range
Understanding of HML systems and data, especially pricing systems &/or core operational systems & processes
HomeServe was founded over 20 years ago and we have had an incredible journey.
As a member of our team, your job will be to put our Customers first and we will give you everything you need to do that. We will also encourage you to think of yourself as a Customer and help us to find new ways to improve the products we offer and the service we give.
So if you want to come to work to make a difference - to really help people and to make our company better - then HomeServe is for you. It really is that simple .
Only agencies on our PSL can provide us with CVs when instructed by our in-house recruitment team. We therefore are not in a position to accept any speculative CVs from agencies who aren't currently on our PSL. If we become aware of unsolicited CVs being sent to us we will return these to you and we may take further action where appropriate.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76718856