Junior Marketing Assistant- No Experience Required
Junior Marketing Assistant
Pro-Gen is a brand-new Events Marketing firm based in the heart of Birmingham. Our unique style of sales and marketing, and our dynamic approach to delivering quality results to our clients has already proven to be a success as we quickly become one of the biggest competitors within our industry since launching in 2016.
We?re thrilled to announce that we have recently acquired several new clients therefore we are now looking to source 3 Junior Marketing Assistants to join us in delivering the best services to our clients, our customers, our events and our team.
As a Junior Marketing Assistant, you will be:
- Representing our broad base of clients in a professional manner
- Executing marketing campaigns for clients
- Willing to learn and develop
- Confident with communications in terms of B2B, B2C and F2F
- Actively involved with in-house training programmes
Although experience within the fields of Marketing/PR/Business is preferred, it is not essential as this is a Junior role, therefore full training will be provided. This may also include direct access to our In-House Management Course which is suited to Juniors looking to work their way up the career ladder into a management position.
Benefits of the Junior Marketing Assistant role will include:
- Competitive bonuses and incentives
- Full product and management training
- Travel opportunities across the UK
- Company events and top performer weekends
If you wish to be considered for our Junior Marketing Assistant role, click apply and attach a copy of your current CV along with clear contact details.
As these positions are entry level, previous experience within sales, customer service, marketing, retail sales, hospitality, bar work, waiters, call centre, telesales would be advantageous, however not required! .
ALL OPENINGS ARE AVAILABLE NOW, SO SEND YOU CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!!!!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959260343