This is a very exciting opportunity for someone to join a rapidly expanding business working as a Sales Account Manager based in Great Barr, Birmingham.
My client is a professional commercial cleaning, facilities management and related property services company.
My client provides world-class services to the commercial, industrial, public and private sectors. With their Head Office based in Birmingham and their team and networks across the UK, their reach is to individual businesses, national and international organisations.
Through their extensive experience in providing a wide range of commercial cleaning services such as office cleaning, daily housekeeping, grounds maintenance and more in a variety of sectors from industrial to residential, they're a commercial cleaning company you can really count on.
Reporting to the Commercial Sales Director; the role of the Sales & Marketing Co-ordinator is to provide a day-to-day support and assistance to the Commercial Sales Director and the sales business function. Demonstrating a collaborative approach and ability to identify, generate and process new sales leads. The Sales & Marketing Co-ordinator will promote the business and raise brand awareness through its marketing and sales activities whilst building and maintaining strong working relationships with existing and new clients.
Skills and Qualities Required:
- Excellent working knowledge and effective use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, (possibly PowerPoint)
- Confidence in using new IT systems (e.g. CRM)
- Strong ability to manage relationships
- Strong understanding of Sales and Business development
- Proactive in the role and demonstrates effective follow through
- Ability to work to deadlines and communicate issues promptly
- Demonstrates a great understanding of the business services and can actively promote the business
This is a permanent role based in Great Barr with parking facilities available, the basic salary is paying between £21,000 - £25,000 dependant on experience with the opportunity to earn commission.
Working hours are 9am to 5pm with plenty of opportunity to progress through the company.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76718214