Ledger Supervisor, 12 months, Shrewsbury, £25-29,000
Your new company
You will be working for a dynamic and highly reputable global business with an office in Shrewsbury who are looking for an experienced Ledger Supervisor to join their team on a 12 month contract covering maternity leave
Your new role
You will be working closely with the Finance Management team with your focus being to provide up to date information within a fast moving environment and be responsible for AP, AR ledgers and cashbook. Duties will include:
- Managing of the Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger including GRN cleanse, supplier statement reconciliations and posting of employee expenses.
- Responsible for all supplier payments and receipts, posting of cash and the control of petty cash.
- To chase, manage and report weekly all discrepancies and customer/supplier deductions.
- Work with Finance Manager to ensure monthly overhead expenditures are reported in an accurate and timely manner ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Monitoring and assisting in AP and AR ledger invoice processing and co-ordinating with other departments to ensure timely and accurate GRN, accrual and prepayment positions. Keeping queries to a minimum.
- To support the Finance Team with all group requests and audits
What you'll need to succeed
Our clients are ideally looking for someone who is AAT Qualified but will also consider qualified by experience.
You will have a track record of managing high volumes of data, with excellent IT skills and will enjoy working as part of a team. You need to have a flexible attitude, with an inquisitive mind and the ability to manage own workload, responding to changing requirements in a fast moving environment.
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent 12 month contract with a highly reputable company who can offer a competitive salary, excellent working hours and on site parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76729426