Assistant Finance Business Partner
An opportunity has arisen within a prominent organisation based in Birmingham. They seek an Assistant Finance Business Partner to join their Business Partnering team. The role will offer an attractive salary and benefits package, as well as full study support for a recognised CCAB qualification.
My client is a prominent education organisation based in central Birmingham, working with Page Personnel exclusively to recruit for an Assistant Finance Business Partner.
The successful Assistant Finance Business Partner will work to provide operational support to various budget holders across the organisation, acting as a key point of contact for advice and support. They will have responsibility for preparation of budgets, business plans and budgetary control with this supervision of the Business Partner. The post holder will be able to change the process and ways of working of senior staff to ensure effective financial management.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be part-qualified in a recognised CCAB qualification (ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA) or have equivalent experience
- Have previously worked with stake holders and budget holders closely within a previous role
- Have excellent prioritisation and time management skills
- Have previously worked across change management or to improve processes within their team
- Have previously worked to interpret financial data and convey this to non-finance managers
The successful candidate will receive an annual salary of £26,000-£28,000, a full study support package, pension, private medical care, childcare vouchers and 32 days of annual leave per year (+ 8 bank holidays).
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76727919