IT Support Technician
We are looking to recruit a IT Support Technician for our Wealth Management client based in the Bromsgrove area, near Birmingham. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing business and be part of this exciting time for them. The successful candidate will act as a first point of contact with any IT issues, logging and actioning the tickets in a timely and efficient manner.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Act as the first point of contact for any IT or telephony related issues for internal staff and remote users
- Logging requests using an internal ticketing system to prioritise which issue should be handled first. As well as escalating the tickets if you are unable to resolve the problem.
- Liaising with 3rd Party companies to ensure computer and telephony systems and software are running efficiently.
- Setting up and maintaining users
- Paying visits to employees on site to try and rectify the problems they have with their software/hardware when needed.
- Setting up remote users PC requirements, including VPN connection, encryption, email, anti-virus, server access and remote desktop connection (for connecting to database). Demonstrating access to remote users.
- Maintaining server and client machines, ensuring all run efficiently and that all machines have adequate security measures and anti-virus software updated
- Active Directory
- Windows Server 2008/2012
- Windows 7 and above
- Microsoft Products
- Microsoft Azure
- Mobile Device Management
- Security principles
- Financial Services Experience Desirable
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76736015