Credit Control Officer
Our client is welcoming the opportunity for a target driven Credit Controller to join their dynamic and ambitious team. This is very much a work hard play hard atmosphere and will favour those that are 'hungry for cash'.
Our client is an exciting brand based in Burton which has been going from strength to strength over the past few years. There is on site parking and a number of employee benefits provided. Our client also highly regards personal progression and there is always room to move at some point down the line.
Your key responsibilities within this role are as follows:
- Credit control for c.800 accounts;
- Chasing debt via phone and email with aligned targets for each week to maximise achievements;
- Building relationships with key clients in both B2B and B2C;
- Dealing with multiple currencies;
- Following dunning and escalation process for repeat offenders;
- Other adhoc finance duties where required.
The successful candidate will be someone motivated by hitting targets, driven to succeed. You will be a sound team player, with the ability to work hard play hard. You will be methodical and organised in your work. You will also be very strong on excel, and Sage experience would be beneficial.
Our client is offering a salary of £18,000 - £22,000 rising a further £2000 after the completion of a successful probation period. There is also on-site parking and numerous employee benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76724373