Are you wanting to work for an organisation that supports and invests in its employees? Are you wanting to work in a role that offers you a fulfilling career? Do you enjoy working with others to ensure they are leading a fulfilling life?
If the answer is yes- we are recruiting for the perfect role for you!
Seeking a full time Support Worker to work with adults with complex needs including behavioural and physical disabilities. Offering a full time, permanent contract working 42 hours per week plus 1 sleep paying GBP19250 per annum + paid overtime. Working as part of a national organisation- you can be confident that you will receive comprehensive training and induction in to the business along with continuous support for progression and personal development!
Responsibilities of Support Worker:
• Assisting with day to duties
• Assisting with accessing the community
• Assisting with developing life skills
• Encouraging to lead a healthy life style
• Encouraging independence
• Managing challenging behaviour
• Support with updating care plans and liaising with external healthcare professionals
Benefits to you as a Support Worker:
• Every other weekend off
• Permanent, full time contract
• Childcare vouchers
• Discount to high street retailers
• Comprehensive training and induction
• Access to management training program
• Access to funding towards NVQ's
If you are wanting to feel part of a community, to be rewarded for your hard work and dedication and to work in a role that offers job satisfaction apply immediately today, alternatively email your CV to