Junior Interior Designer
I am currently recruiting for a Junior Interior Designer to join a practiced based in the West Midlands close to Warwick. This opportunity has arisen due to my clients continued success and growing workload for an Interior Designer to join the team, this role would suit an individual with at least around 2+ Years of experience within Interior Design and ideally previous experience in designing workspaces/offices or commercial spaces. This opportunity requires a Junior interior designer with previous experience of using the software AutoCAD and ideally Vectorworks or REVIT as this is what my client will be using moving forward.
It is envisaged that the Junior Interior Designer will have a strong eye for detail and the ability to work alone as well as part of a team. The practice the Designer will be joining is a friendly and growing environment, it is a small - medium sized office with a close knit team therefore it is important that the Designer has the right personality in order to fit in with the office environment. My client is seeking an individual with a creative flair and this should be showcased in their portfolio. This is an excellent opportunity for a career move and the successful Junior Interior Designer will work alongside a group of creative professionals.
Junior Interior Designer Position Overview
- Team player in creative design projects, as part a flexible team or on your own
- Taking direction from senior management team
- Translation of conceptual planning into working drawings
- Creation of project mood and finishes boards
- Accompanying a senior designer / director to presentations and meetings with clients
- Working with an external project team and other consultants
- Liaising with contractors and suppliers
- Designing projects within workplaces and commercial office spaces.
Junior Interior Designer Position Requirements
- 2-3 year's worth of previous experience within the Interior Design field
- Ability to use AutoCAD (Vectorworks & Revit would be advantageous)
- Experience in designing interiors for Workplaces or Office spaces.
- Friendly personality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ambitious and driven
- Well- presented.
Junior Interior Designer Position Remuneration
- GBP22K-GBP25K dependent on level of experience
- 4 weeks' holiday
- Other company benefits to be discussed at interview.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy