Would you like to work for one of the UK's leading providers of specialist residential service? I am currently recruiting for Support Workers who are flexible to work various shift patterns. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious national specialist care provider with incredible opportunity for career progression in an industry with massive career potential. This is a permanent 20 hour per week contract which will require sleep ins.
Responsibilities of Support Worker:
- Your duties will include but not limited to working with service users to support their education and individual life programme.
- Promoting skills and independence whilst maintaining safeguarding procedures.
- Promoting life skills and independence in the home, developing domestic and personal skills.
- Documenting all service user activities, reporting and recording key aspects of their care.
- Managing challenging behaviour, helping to develop self-control techniques.
Person Specification for Support Worker:
- Experience of working with vulnerable people with complex and challenging behaviour although not essential as full training will be provided would be an advantage.
- Flexibility to work days, nights and weekends.
- The ability to work as part of a team and on independently.
Additional information for Support Worker:
- Full training given.
- Funded qualifications
- Additional payment for sleep ins.
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to you please apply immediately or call Callum Hughes on