Insurance Sales Adviser
Our Client are a rapidly growing business based in Stoke-on-Trent. Due to their continued expansion they require additional top performing sales advisors to join their successful sales team. They provide a range of products and services to cater for all of their customers.
They require an additional Insurance Sales Adviser to add to their growing sales team in their Stoke-on-Trent office. Working in a regulated and target driven environment.
The Insurance Sales Adviser role will involve:
- Warm outbound sales to customers who have expressed interest
- Finding the right product and closing sales over the phone
- Working to Sales targets
- Working in a compliance driven environment
The ideal Insurance Sales Adviser must:
- Be confident over the phone
- Thrive in fast paced, target driven environments
- Be professional and have a strong will to succeed
- Have Outbound sales experience within the last 2 years
- Be able to build rapport with customers
- Be able to work in a regulated environment
A basic salary of GBP18,000 per year rising to GBP20,000 after a probation period is offered alongside an uncapped commission structure with realistic on target earnings of GBP40,000 - GBP50,000 per year for top earners. You will also receive an extensive benefits package, working set hours Monday to Friday with an occasional Saturday morning shift.