To provide management and leadership for a team of circa 15 Customer Support Consultants whose role it is to provide excellent customer service to automotive customers via a variety of channels in relation to their finance agreement. Typical customer enquiries include general product and service enquiries, personal detail and address amendments, direct debit/payment method changes, settlement/balance enquiries, partial/full payment, mileage amendments, vehicle collection enquiries and complaints in relation to finance agreements, products and services, Retailers and/or vehicle quality. In fill administration activity may include items such as vehicle registration plate changes and payment method changes.
The Team Manager is responsible for ensuring organisational and performance targets are met; ensuring staff adherence to procedures and processes from our client perspective; managing staff in line with company policies and developing an environment in which staff within the team constantly strive to improve individual performance. Direct experience managing similar size teams in a contact centre environment is essential while in-depth knowledge of financial Services, automotive products and associated regulations would be advantageous.
This role is paramount in supporting our client s strategic goals ensuring that customers are provided with an exceptional level of service during every interaction.
* Leading, coaching, developing and motivating a team of people.
* Providing a technical reference point for the team and other departments
* Identifying areas of risk within the department and liaise with management to offer and implement appropriate resolutions.
* Ensuring the team meet regulatory, legislative and company standards
* Supervising the overall workflow management process, whilst also achieving agreed Service Level Agreements and implementing agreed changes
* Managing team performance in accordance with the company's performance management process to ensure the delivery of agreed targets and key performance indicators.
* Ensuring consistently high standards of call handling and call quality in line with company procedures and service level agreements.
* Ensuring a customer focused culture with consistently high standards of customer support in order to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction despite potentially challenging situations.
* Managing absence, lateness, conduct and behaviours.
* Building professional relationships with peers, colleagues and internal customers to deliver and exceed targets.
* Creating a team based culture, where every team member takes ownership of their own call workload.
* Investigate and resolve contentious complaints with respect to customer services within the agreed timescales.
* Conduct monthly one to one sessions with each team member to review previous months performance and set objectives and targets for coming month. (Personal Performance Measures).
* Ensure that all staff are productive in a real-time environment.
* Experience of working within a Financial Services regulated environment is advantageous particularly where lead generation and nurturing of customers was handled.
* Proven experience of developing and performance managing teams who regularly communicate with a high volume of customers to deliver an outstanding service.
* Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment while ensuring a high level of Customer Service is delivered to both external and internal customers.
* Flexible in working hours, in order to meet the needs of the organisation.
* Direct experience of liaising effectively and professionally with clients.
* Highly self-motivated with the ability to lead and inspire others to maximise their potential.
* Good working knowledge of diversity & inclusion practices.
* Experience of handling disciplinary issues.
* Ability to recognise staff training and development needs and to motivate staff.
* Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise team's workload