This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very well established and growing friendly company, operating from first class modern offices as a Conveyancing Secretary/Administrator. The role will be supporting a busy fee earner with all of their admin needs so that they can focus on their clients.
- Take phone calls on behalf of the fee earner.
- Prepare high quality documentation covering letters, presentations, spreadsheets and reports as required.
- Undertake audio typing as required.
- Prepare information for the Finance team covering billing and invoicing activities.
- Organise meetings and arrange associated travel/accommodation as required.
- Complete administrative functions such as document scanning, photocopying and faxing.
- Open, sort and prioritise incoming post.
The ideal candidate will have solid administrative experience, be highly organised, mature in their approach and someone who can cope with a high-volume workload. You must be able to work on their own initiative and identify what needs to be done. A legal background would be a strong advantage. Good IT skills are essential.
Hours: of work are 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Excellent benefits package: Including 22 days' annual leave (in addition to bank holidays) increasing to a maximum of 25 days with length of service, pension, healthcare scheme, on-site restaurant, an active social committee and childcare vouchers.