Chef de Partie
To support the provision of a great dining experience, ensuring that all hygiene, health & safety requirements are met. Work with the Restaurant Manager to drive departmental revenue and profit whilst delivering a quality experience for members. Experience vital with an interest in designing dishes/Menu to suit Gym environment
- Prepare and present food, snacks and meals in line with club specifications.
- To provide the highest standards of service and quality preparing fresh dishes
- Help with Menu and specials boards offering variety and healthy food options
- Continually monitor stocking levels and follow procedures for re-stocking, portion control and wastage monitoring. Report anything suspicious using pre-determined procedures.
- Be familiar with all aspects of the restaurant operation and ordering.
- To maintain a clean & tidy kitchen area at all times, in accordance with club cleaning schedules.
- Perform all assigned pre-opening/opening/operating/closing duties in accordance with club standards and daily checklists with particular emphasis on food safety and cleanliness
- Present yourself in a professional manner, ensuring that you comply with uniform policy at all times whilst maintaining the highest standards of personal hygiene.
- Promote the sales of products and any forthcoming activities/events in a professional and friendly manner.
- Attend training sessions and departmental meetings as and when required.
- Be fully conversant with all emergency procedures for food and personal hygiene, health & safety, fire and accident. Report any incidents in the proscribed manner.
- Comply with all business security requirements and policies.
- Undertake any reasonable request made by a member of the management team.
Monday to Saturday, 8.30pm to 3.30pm
Job Type: Full-time
Chef: 1 year