Finance Business Partner
This role will be a key part of a team delivering the arrangements that secure the revenue and financial requirements for the business into the next decade. This role will be required to lead cross functional teams, established across the broader business and finance landscape to deliver a successful outcome.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Understand the financial challenges and opportunities in the division and influence stakeholders to optimise the business plan and engagement approach.
- Business partner the central finance team and main business leads to identify and solve emerging issues and support key activities
- Accountable for determining and delivering the organisation to support key business strategy.
- Co-ordinate the virtual finance team to deliver strong and consistent support to the business
- Build strong rapport and trust with internal and external stakeholders to achieve the credibility to enable challenging discussions and financial leadership
- Provide commercial insight that improves key business plans and enhances shareholder value
- Effectively collaborate with finance colleagues to ensure provision of consistent, high quaity financial support across the programme.
The successful candidate will be a qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA accountant with a strong background in business partnering within in a medium to large organisation. You will have the ability to influence executive leaders and external senior stakeholders, gain credibility quickly, inspire trust and confidence in delivery and counsel. The role requires a highly motivated and organised individual with a high level of attention to detail. You will be results orientated, consistently managing timely delivery in a challenging environment.