Registered Domiciliary Care Manager
I am recruiting for a Registered Manager for a successful domiciliary provider. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced manager to join an award winning healthcare provider. Salary dependent on experience circa of GBP35K along with excellent support and training and benefits package.
The role covers 3 locations, Rugby, Northampton & Coventry. Northampton is currently a medium sized service, with an established team. Rugby is a small branch that has been recently acquired from another provider, and the Coventry service will be a new start-up.
The opportunity exists for a dynamic and ambitious manager to take the reins and further develop the business. You will have an experienced and committed care team to work with as well as support from the business owners.
The duties of the role will include:
- Take full responsibility for the successful development and management of your care services, office staff and home carers in the community
- Deliver the highest standards of care, service and staff support across all aspects of the business
- Lead the team in achieving all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and targets
- Identify business development opportunities and networks and strengthen the brand locally
- Take responsibility for branch care and staff compliance ensuring company policies and CQC regulations are adhered to
- Recruitment, retention and support of staff
The successful candidate will be experienced Manager with a background in domiciliary care. You should hold NVQ Level 5 or equivalent or be working towards and you must be a car driver. You must have experience in leading and managing care teams and you will be well organised with excellent customer care skills.
Interviews to be help ASAP!For more information, please call Claire on or APPLY NOW by sending your CV to me
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.