Service Manager - Residential
An exceptional new opportunity with a lovely company whom specialise in residential care for adults predominantly with learning disabilities and also associated needs. This fantastic, specialist company are looking for a competent, experienced Service Manager to join their established team of professionals in the Telford area. They pride themselves in delivering high standards of care across the country, using a person-centered approach. This is a very exciting time to join the company!
Key Responsibilities -
- Manage and lead an established team of support staff
- Implement and maintain standards set out by CQC
- Deal with recruitment and retention of staff
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach
- Must have experience with Residential Living
- Must have previous management experience
- QCF/NVQ Level 5
- Experience working with learning disabilities and/or challenging behaviour
- IT literate
Salary - circa GBP30,000
If you are interested or perhaps know someone who might be interested, please email an up to date CV to or call me on
Don't keep a good thing to yourself???
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with GBP200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."