National Account Executive - Wilko & Grocery
A great role here for someone looking to further their career within national accounts and the opportunity to work for a branded organisation which has seen significant growth over recent years. The business is at the forefront of their category and continues to drive the growth agenda through major investment.
Reporting in to one to the grocery NAMs, this role will have full P&L responsibility for the Wilko account whilst supporting the grocery NAM on Asda and Morrisons. Working with the Buyers at Head Office, you will require excellent relationship skills as you work with multiple retail functions such as buying, supply chain, planning, forecasting and merchandising.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- A commercial background within a branded FMCG business working with UK retailers
- Experience of implementing brand and promotional strategy within accounts
- Development of account strategies and budgets and gaining buy-in from internal Stakeholders
- Highly numerate including P&L management experience with good analytical skills
- Comfortable with working within the Midlands region on daily basis
- Degree educated
Due to high volume advert responses, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days - please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.