Senior IT Analyst
As a Senior IT Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring that you provide high quality IT support to site operations within the the business unit of our clients organisation. This is a key IT role which involve you; supporting, maintaining, and delivering changes within the Engineering and Manufacturing sector of the organisation using the existing IT Portfolio that they have in place. The successful applicant will be the primary contact for all IT service support, providing local account management support representing and delivering BUIT services to multiple internal and external stakeholders across the organisation.
- Complexity of systems supported within area of responsibility.
- IT Service Management - delivery and maintenance of ITSM processes in operations and to manage service performance to defined standards and SLAs.
- IT Supplier Management - Support the management of IT suppliers within area of responsibility.
- IT Product Management - Support the management of IT products within area of responsibility.
- IT Implementation - support or own solution design and delivery of IT solutions, services and processes within area of responsibility.
- IT Change Management - support all aspects of change and release management, using required predefined tools and processes, for IT systems within area of responsibility.
- IT Business Development - support business development activity for all new opportunities or accounts and renewals within area of responsibility.
- Internal Customer Relationships - Support and co-ordinate relationships and communication with business stakeholders.
- External Customer Relationships - manage and support communication with external customers as appropriate to support business development and existing operations.
- Training and Documentation - define requirement for and then facilitate creation and maintenance of required IT documentation. Delivery of appropriate IT training to the business.
- Ensure that the organisations IT Strategy and Governance is adhered to.
- Ensure knowledge and compliance to Health and Safety procedures for self and team and ensure training for all team members is kept up to date.
Key skills and experience in this role will include
- Logistics Industry (desirable)
- IT Experience
- Demonstrable people management experience at middle management level (desirable)
- Change Management
- Implementation Management (desirable)
- IT Service Management
- Financial/Commercial Awareness
- Product Management
- Supplier Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Negotiating and Influencing
- Communication (written and verbal, Presentations)
- Planning and Organisation
- Process mapping (desirable)
- GCSE essential, A-Level & Degree (desirable)
- ITIL Foundation
- Project Management - PM101 , Prince 2 (Desirable)
What will you get in return?
As a part of our clients team, you will receive access to a variety of their excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.