Alexander Daniels are currently recruiting for highly skilled CNC Millers, they are looking for time served Programmer/Operators who has experience of setting their own work and has knowledge of either Fanuc or Heidenhain controls, ideally with a Plant/Automation background
- To Programme, Set up and Operate CNC Milling Machines
- Achieve production targets to required standard
- Machining of complex components to ensure parts are to drawing.
- Qualified to a respectable Level.
- Use of various inspection equipment, to determine size and dimensions.
- Be able to work to tight tolerances
- Must be vigilant and diligent, with a good attention to detail, and able to maintain high standards of work.
- To understand and interpret requirements accurately, by effective questioning, listening, clarification and implementing of information.
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written) in order to liaise with colleagues.
- Use of literacy skills to complete route cards, records, etc.
- To have basic PC skills to ensure electronic system is kept up to date.
- An industrious and enquiring individual working alone or as part of a team, without direct supervision
- A willingness to learn new skills and advance their potential to becoming a competent and flexible member of the manufacturing team, and progress continuous improvement.
You can expect to receive between GBP14.00 - GBP15.00ph.