Page Personnel are recruiting for a Management Accountant to cover maternity leave.
A well established business with key finance offices based in Stoke.
As a Management Accountant, you will be reporting into the Finance Director.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: monthly production of financial reports; monthly journals and balance sheet reconciliations including accruals and prepayments; cost analysis of inter company accounts; ensure SOX compliance; processing local supplier invoices; liaise with various internal stakeholders to create budgets and forecasts; monthly expense reviews; monthly VAT reconciliation and reporting.
- Immediately available - Essential
- Knowledge of working in a similar role previously - Essential
- ACCA / CIMA part Qualified - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel - Essential
Immediate start + competitive salary + free on site parking + Generous holiday package + excellent other benefits