Systems, Engineering, Technical
- Working alongside the engineering team to ensure the products meet customer requirements.
- Supporting the company's projects and design and development process.
- An interdisciplinary approach focused on defining customer needs and required functionality.
- Developing system specifications, acceptance plans, acceptance test plans and similar documents.
- Undertake functional, non-functional and interface verification and validation of systems.
- Coordinate system development tasks.
- Create and maintain documentation to ensure proficient planning and delivery.
- Supporting users where required.
- Provide estimates and technical proposals.
- Regular travel to sites in the field.
- A bachelors degree (or equivalent) in a technical discipline.
- Experience working on engineering products highly beneficial.
- Results orientated with a drive to achieve targets.
- Able to successfully present technical information.
- Experience using software tools for requirements management and systems modelling desirable.
- A background in defence or a related industry highly beneficial.
- A natural problem solver able to work as part of a team or alone.
- An understanding of Engineering in general desirable.
- A leading independent engineering and technology solutions company.
- A diverse client base from a range of industries including: defence, Information technologies and energy.
For further information or to apply, please contact Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.