Business Analyst Permanent GBP20,000 - GBP30,000
Your new company
Hays are recruiting on behalf of a manufacturing company based in Telford.
Your new role
In your role as Business Analyst you will be supporting a commercial team within an organisation identifying areas that need improving and carrying out intensive data analysis. As well as the production of forecasts and internal/ external reports.
Supporting the commercial team with ad hoc reports as well as producing performance reports and forecasts.
* Working with the sales team to assess opportunities and performance through data analysis and regular reporting.
* Monitoring & reporting customer performance for internal and external sources.
* Providing performance figures and rebate calculations.
* Supporting pricing on large tenders.
* Enabling the commercial team decisions with system uploads and changes.
* Advising staff in how to use reports and systems.
What you'll need to succeed
Advanced excel skills
* Experience with business intelligence software preferably Phocas
* Educated to degree level in a relevant field.
* A high level of business acumen
* Strong maths ability
Skills and Aptitude
* Attention to detail
* Must be proactive, self-motivated, logical and objective.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.