Client facing / Financial Senior Project Manager
Client facing / Financial Senior Project Manager needed to be based in Coventry.
- Managing projects from the initiation through to implementation.
- Work with customers, suppliers and internal teams to drive our projects forward, to time, quality and budget.
- Provide regular updates and reports to Clients and management on project progress.
- Working with internal staff to plan resources for the project and define appropriate prioritisation.
- Producing ISO compliant project documents and ensuring these are kept up to date.
- You will be able to work on client site as and when needed.
- You will have at least 3 years relevant and up to date financial services PM experience, with specific up to date knowledge of UK mortgage products.
- You will have experience of estimating and managing budgets from small change to GBP1m plus projects.
- You will be a self-starter with a can-do attitude and able to work on your own initiative, both within our internal dynamic and flexible teams and also on client site.
- You will be an excellent client relationship builder and be able to sort out problems and be proactive in your approach.
My client is based in Coventry based but our client's span the UK and we need staff that are willing to travel and happy to stay away if required.
Please send in your CV if you have the above skills.