RGN Staff Nurse
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an RGN, who has a genuine passion for working with the elderly based in Stoke on Trent.
If you take pride in the quality of your nursing care, want to make a big difference to the lives of our elderly residents, have a kind and caring disposition and would relish the opportunity to work in a rewarding environment then Remedicare Staffing want to hear from you. Your duties as an RGN Staff Nurse include.
* To act as a role model for all staff and to ensure that a consistent high standard of nursing care is provided.
* To ensure that the NMC code of conduct is upheld at all times.
* Administer medication.
* Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
* Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in Service Users' conditions.
* Record Service Users' medical information and vital signs.
* Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate Service Users care plans to ensure personalisation. What we can offer you:
* Salary of up to GBP15 - GBP17 Per Hour
* Comprehensive and ongoing training and development.
* The benefits of working for a business where your contribution is truly valued.
* A beautiful and pleasant working environment.
* Free parking. The ideal candidate will possess the following:
* RGN qualified with at least 6 months post qualification experience.
* A proven track record of working in a similar adult care environment.
* The ability to ensure that residents' needs, wishes and aspirations are acknowledged and met where possible.
* Excellent communication skills. Able to interact with residents, their families and members of staff.
* Kind and caring disposition with a real commitment to delivering the highest level of care at all times. Candidates must have a valid NMC Pin Number. Candidates must be authorised to work in the EEC. Candidates must be a EU resident.