Finance Business Partner
A fantastic opportunity has Finance Business Partner to join a FTSE 250 listed business in Coventry.
The successful candidate will Partner the Finance Controller and various Directors across the business to deliver net margin budget and ensure the provision of effective financial controls and processes.
- Ensure cost and revenue accruals are accurate
- Liaise with External Auditors as required
- Report on financial and operational performance of the business units and their regions
- Present financial performance to teams explaining variances and required corrective action
- Undertake variance analysis and advise on corrective action where required
- Take the lead on budgeting and forecasting processes with operational managers
- Deputise for the Senior Finance Business Partner as required
- Demonstrate the ability to challenge, influence, and continuously improve the efficiency and accuracy of financial processes.
- Solid management accounting experience (P&L, cash flow and Balance Sheet), and experience of dealing with a high volume of transactions
- Desire and ability to continuously improve processes and procedures
- Broad systems exposure with demonstrated ability to learn new systems (Sage and SAP experience would be particularly useful)
- Good stakeholder management skills with ability to build strong relationships with business across all levels of the organisation
- Significant experience of budgeting and forecasting, working with operations managers and shared services
- Proven commercial acumen, with commercial modelling experience
- Experience of reporting/presenting finance information to non-finance managers
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
A qualified, technically adept accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA), confident and articulate with the gravitas to challenge stakeholders
In return for delivering the above you'll join an organisation with really exciting plans for commercial growth. You'll play a pivotal part in this and will be given the opportunity to make the post your own from day one.