GBP17,000 - GBP19,000 per annum + company benefits
We are currently recruiting for a prestigious hospitality client, looking for a strong Office Administrator/Receptionist, ideally with experience in a similar environment, to join our new team in Malvern on a permanent basis.
The key purpose of the role is to ensure that all customers are served efficiently and professionally. To assist in the day to day smooth and efficient running of the property in line with company guidelines, continually setting a good standard.
The duties of the role will involve:
- Day to day management of the Reception and the Reception team
- Courteously answering all incoming calls and redirecting/message taking as necessary
- Meeting, greeting and supporting all visitors and offering refreshments
- Managing the incoming and outgoing post
- Receiving packages from couriers and delivery companies and ensuring recipient is aware of delivery and arrange collection/forward delivery
- To proactively liaise with other teams to ensure contact details are up to date and accurate
- Managing the effective administration of the reception area
- Manage customer complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Booking of meeting rooms
- General administrative duties as requested by other departments wherever possible
- Have excellent administration skills
- Be a confident communicator and willing to help at all times
- Have good IT and organisation skills
- Be personable, proactive and flexible
If you feel you have the organisational skills for this role and are seeking a new and exciting opportunity with a large, reputable organisation then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Please apply now for immediate consideration.