Customer Service Administrator
Are you an experienced customer service administrator who likes to manage their client'squeries from start to finish? Do you want to work in a vibrant office? Are you available immediately?
Our client in Coleshill is looking for an immediate start customer service administrator to join their busy team. This placement will run until Christmas, you will be taking calls from customers who may have defects with their homes, and then finding a solution for them.
- Take 30-40 calls a day
- Provide an excellent level of customer service
- Communicate with customers and stakeholders
- Inputting accurate details on the system
- See queries through to the end
- Have good communication skills, especially on the telephone
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Be able to manage your own time
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be confident with using a computer
- Be able to communicate with colleagues and work together to find solutions
- Be reliable
- Immediate start with interviews being held straight away
- GBP9.23 an hour
- 0830-1700 Monday to Friday with an hour lunch
If you think this is the job for you please click apply or email your CV across
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.