Immediate Start - Graduate/Trainee Recruitment Consultant - IT, Tech,
As part of our continued growth we are looking to recruit a Resourcer / Trainee Consultant to work in our Birmingham office who will primarily be responsible for resourcing candidates against specific client briefs across the IT spectrum from Software Developers to Project Managers. This is done in a telephone-based environment through understanding and identifying the relevant skill sets, qualifying a candidate's level of experience and promoting our clients' opportunities. If you have a desire to make money, become an expert in your industry and you are competitive, then this is the perfect job role for you!
What you'll be doing
• Identify & Qualify: Source and approach potential candidates in a telephone based environment, assessing their suitability against specific requirements.
• Resource: Utilise our internal database, online job boards and social media to find high quality IT professionals.
• Expertise: Develop a solid understanding of technical terminology and environments.
• Build relationships: Develop new and existing client relationships, engaging with hiring managers to promote our service offerings.
• Build your brand: You will have full accountability and freedom to build a successful specialism with the support of a global business and a passionate local team.
Your Career with Us
• From day one, we provide you with a dedicated Talent Academy. With over 100 training modules, delivered by both internal and external experts, we will support you throughout your career with us.
• We provide you with fantastic opportunities, through our world-class events and our regular surveys, we help you to develop your own personal network and to become an expert within your industry.
•You are backed by The Harvey Nash Group, an extremely stable international business.
•We have cultivated an entrepreneurial start-up environment, you can decide how you want your career to progress, and working alongside experienced colleagues means you'll be learning from experts!
•Exceptional salary + commission structure
•Regular incentive trips, including far off International breaks and various European cities.
•Monthly lunch clubs for top performers.
•Annual award ceremony.
•CSR: Annual charity sleep out for charity 'Byte Night', regular bake sales, Tough Mudder competitions, cycling competitions and more.