Marketing & CRM Executive
My client have created a brand new role within the business for a Marketing & CRM Executive. This role will be pivotal in ensuring that the business can provide product and technical information, as customers have become increasingly demanding for data.
UK leading wholesaler specialising in plumbing, heating and bathroom supplies.
- Responsible for compiling and building a database such as it can be used to develop a Product Information Management system (PIM)
- Contacting suppliers to request and maintain product information - gathering product content (Videos, literature, technical specification documents, user guides etc)
- Ability to analyse web data and to provide reports to understand performance, web usage and customer journeys using Google analytics and bespoke information
- Confident in researching and proposing web development opportunities and to implement
- Good Project management skills to ensure that programmes are delivered on time and within budget
- Collation and management of data for use with Customers
- CRM/ Database Management and development
- Potential to develop E Mail marketing to automate campaigns and organise programmes
- Educated at degree level (marketing qualification preferred)
Customer focused with work experience in a similar function/ role.
Well organised, with good project management skills. Intermediate/ Advanced Excel, Good communicator, commercially focused.
Comfortable with data and analysis, Understanding of web development, Basic Understanding of Email Marketing.
Ability to multi task and handle multiple projects.
Highly motivated and Self starter, attention to detail, Tenacious Great communicator
Competitive salary and an opportunity to join a business with plans for massive growth. Please note - this role will begin as a temporary role leading into a permanent role after a qualifying period.