Facilities Co-ordinator & Advisor
Facilities Co-ordinator / Advisor
Hays are currently recruiting for an experienced Technical & Facilities Adviser / Coordinator on a permanent basis, based in the Staffordshire area.
Main Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Answer all incoming calls from external and internal sources on our clients dedicated phone lines.
- To receive, process and update requests from our client base, internal personnel and suppliers via telephone, fax, e-mail or web
- To receive and action reactive requests from our client base and log all requests on our in-house computer system.
- To liaise with site based engineers and field based facility managers to action requests as necessary.
- To liaise with sub-contractors to attend site to repair faults and raise appropriate purchase orders as required.
- To be proactive in ensuring that all requests are completed within a reasonable time frame and that the correct process flow has been adhered to.
- To close down reactive requests that have been completed by our internal resources and sub-contractors. To ensure that timeframes are adhered to
- To review all data on our in-house computer system and be proactive in ensuring that the data is updated as required.
- To carry out administrative tasks involved in setting up new supplier/contractor accounts
- To promote good relationships with contractor/supplier contacts and site personnel and to project a professional image of Acuity at all times.
In order to be considered for the role, you will need similar experience working with an FM role and have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software. Furthermore, you must be able to provide at least two working references.
For more information, please contact Emma at Hays on