SEN Teaching Assistant - EBD School in Rugby - January 2018
SEN Teaching Assistant - EBD School in Rugby - January 2018 Start
Academics Ltd are supporting an EBD school in Rugby in there search for an SEN Teaching Assistant to join the School. This is a fantastic role for an individual with previous SEN experience, or a graduate who is looking to gain some more hands on experience in SEN education before pursuing a career in teaching or Educational Psychology.
- One to One Support - supporting individual pupils with very challenging behaviour
- Working with students with a wide range of EBD
- Liaising with parents and teachers regarding student progress.
- Working across KS1 and KS2
- Can do attitude
- Level 3 Qualified or degree educated
- Experience working with children with EBD
- Able to travel around the Rugby area
- Strong communication skills and organisational skills
Working with children with EBD is a very rewarding role for a person with a caring and compassionate attitude. If you feel you have the right skills and attributes to fit this role, please contact Bessie at Academics Ltd on or email your CV over to .