Cleaning Supervisor - Weekends Part Time
My client is looking for an experienced cleaning supervisor for a role in Coventry on a large site.
- To supervise the cleaning team - around 15 staff
- To organise the shift rota to ensure workload is delivered to the highest standards
- Ensure cover for other cleaners in a cleaners absence
- To ensure all equipment is cleaned and returned to designated storerooms
- To carry out site inspections including offices and cleaner's cupboards and keep audit forms up to date
- To train and motivate staff in order to maintain consistency of service delivery
- To assist with stock control processes
- To be hands on when needed (although this is predominantly a supervisory role rather than a cleaning position)
- This post is weekends only - 7.00am - 7.00pm
- Previous experience in supervising a team and cleaning skills are essential
- Will have a flexible, can-do attitude
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
- Good standard of both written and spoken communication including IT skills
- Excellent customer service skills
A relevant qualification - BICS would be preferred - and a good knowledge of Health & Safety regulations including COSHH
Although my client would ideally like someone from a cleaning background - they are also willing to see candidates who have experience of supervising staff from other backgrounds too.
Successful candidates will be subject to a DBS check.
The successful candidate will be joining a large, supportive team. This site has a very low turnover of staff.
Salary £22,000 (pro rata)
To apply for this role please submit your current CV, for an informal discussion regarding this role please call Lucy on 0121 230 9365
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76020568