Customer Service Contact Centre Agent
Contact Centre Agents
Competitive salary + too many benefits and discounts to mention
At Assurant, we offer so many perks you won’t believe your eyes. Our benefits package is crammed full of goodies. A health cash plan. Reduced priced mobiles. Up to 55% off cinema tickets. Big reductions on SIM only plans. Great discounts on bikes, restaurants, games consoles, fashion and shopping. And so many more benefits and discounts we can’t mention them all here.
These great perks could be yours because you don’t need contact centre experience to get your hands on them. We offer some of the best training in the business. So it doesn’t matter if you work in administration, finance, retail or customer service. You’ll soon be able to provide our customers with a fantastic service as part of our rapidly growing contact centre team.
Answering calls from customers about their mobile and gadget insurance, you’ll help them protect the things that matter most. The voice of some of the biggest brands in telecoms and finance, you’ll go out of your way to help over 8 million customers with their lost and broken gadgets. Taking ownership of queries, you’ll get to know customers and put them at ease.
We’re looking for more great characters. Good communicators and listeners who enjoy talking to people and take pride in their work. Always positive, you should:
- Enjoy making customers happy by delivering brilliant experiences
- Have the flexibility to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Be well organised and passionate about providing a great service
- Enjoy variety and learning new skills
- Be resilient, have a keen attention to detail and know how to use a computer.
This is a great place to work and learn. The pace is fast. We’ve a strong team spirit and there’s a real buzz about the place. To help you settle in and feel at home, we’ll provide you with a 2-week induction. And then you’ll enjoy lots of training, development, benefits and job support every step of the way.
As we keep on growing at an incredible rate and creating lots of new opportunities - you’ll grow and develop too. So, whatever your experience, join the Assurant team today and enjoy a rewarding career and so many benefits, discounts and offers we can’t list them all here!
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills to listen and talk to people
- Be PC literate
- Ability to multi-task
- Have passion and enthusiasm
- Ability to retain information
- Take pride in your work with attention to detail
- Customer service experience