Debt Collection Advisor
A very established and growing company are looking for a Debt Collection Advisor to join their growing team. This role will be working shifts on a rota basis 9am – 5.30pm or 9.30am – 6.00pm Monday to Friday. The starting salary will be increased following the successful completion of a 3-month probationary period and you will have the opportunity to earn additional bonus of up to £400 a month. You will receive outstanding training, guidance and support with the opportunity to progress within the company.
Main Responsibilities: -
- Make outbound and receive inbound calls from customers to discuss their overdue balances.
- Liaise with customers to accurately assess the amount that customers can afford to pay and arrange realistic repayment plans.
- Maximise the recovery on late debts.
- Keep the debt management systems up to date recording details of the calls, payment plans and upload any relevant documents.
- Liaise with clients to discuss customer queries.
Person Specification: -
- Experience of working incollections, telesales or customer services in a call centre environment.
- Excellent customer focus and interpersonal skills.
- Confident negotiator.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook as well as databases.
Salary: £15-£16,000 OTE £19-20,000 + company bonus
Holiday: 22 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays), increasing with length of service
Excellent benefits which include: Pension, company sick pay, healthcare cash back scheme, personal accident cover, health club concessions, rewards portal to access offers and savings on a huge range of goods and services from over 450 retailers, free onsite car parking and onsite staff café.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75985010