Workforce Capability Analyst - Graduate Support Enablement Spec
Working in markets around the world, our people make us strong. They are Deutsche Bank. Without Human Resources, we could never source, develop and retain the best talent, or apply the strategies that motivate their performance.We have a key role in the transition to a culture that aligns risks and rewards, attracts and develops talented individuals, fosters teamwork and partnership, and makes a positive contribution to the countries in which we operate. Diversity is the key to this, while collaboration is the essential complement.Our people in Human Resources find and recruit the brightest talent. They develop their skills by providing them with structured, on-going training. They give every single member of our staff the chance to achieve their career goals and make their work exceptionally rewarding.
Job Title: Workforce Capability Analyst - Graduate Support Enablement Specialist
Corporate title: Senior Analyst
Division: Human Resources
You will be joining the Graduate Support Enablement team which is responsible for all centrally managed aspects of the Deutsche Bank Graduate Training programmes. You'll project manage all transactional aspects of the training lifecycle and be responsible for the planning and co-ordination of centrally managed programs. You'll liaise with the wider Graduate team globally to cover tasks such as vendor scheduling, budgets, reporting and logistics.
- Planning and scheduling project tasks ensuring a timely delivery of graduate training programmes
- Assisting in managing vendor relationships
- Managing the invoice process for training
- Creating project related quality reports, PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets
- Assisting in answering training queries
- Continuous ongoing improvement of Enablement processes
- Working in partnership with regional teams to execute delivery in global locations
- Managing the rotation and final placements including matching of area and graduate profiles
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent project management skills including the ability to prioritise key tasks and deliverables together with Divisional and Regional leads
- Previous experience in Cost and Risk Management
- Knowledge of business services or professional services experience in a global context
- Commercial experience of operating in different markets or cultures (an advantage but not critical)
- Highly organised and efficient with excellent attention to detail and Intermediate Microsoft Office (MS) Excel and PowerPoint
- A track record of executing in time pressured environment and open to innovation & change
- Stong problem solving skills and the ability to liaise with stakeholders across the organisation
- The ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment with a professional and proactive approach
- Graduate Program Management/Training Exposure (an advantage but not critical)
- A team player with strong customer service and performance orientation
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75992619