Telecommunications Project Coordinator
As the Telecommunications Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Dealing with all incoming customer enquiries via telephone and email which can include customer billing, landlines and mobile faults, ordering new handsets etc…
- Liaising with various internal departments and being instrumental in the project coordination of new accounts
- Liaising with various external contacts and business clients to coordinate installs and ensure new client accounts are up and running within set time-scales
- Extensive client contact
- Sending and receiving deliveries
- Monitoring project plans, expenditures and working hours
The successful candidate for the Telecommunications Project Coordinator will have:
- Previous experience within a telecommunications environment
- Excellent communication skills
- High Knowledge of the mobile phone industry
- Great organisational skills
In return the Telecommunications Project Coordinator will receive a basic salary of £18,000 - 21,000.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76063136