On Site Recruiter/Manager - Coventry
Onsite recruiter/Manager - Food Production
Type Full-time, Permanent
Salary £upto £27,000 + BonusContact Adam Stirling - Cordant Group
- Working within an on site team
- Achievement of KPI's for site
- Manage compliance of all candidate application packs
- Working alongside management to achieve volume requirements
- Client Management that includes responding to client requests for hiring, information, reports as and when required in a timely manner
- Management of productivity for our workforce
- Internal reporting / KPI reports
- Cost control meeting
- Ensuring quality candidates are recruited into the client site.
- Preparing payroll
- Leadership skills
- Motivational Skills
- Problem Solving abilities with a collaborative approach
- Bias for Action
- Well developed organising, control and planning skills
This is an extremely demanding role, working with a customer who demands the very highest standards.
Therefore the successful candidate will need to demonstrate a track record in on site recruitment and knowledge of food is desirable.
In addition the successful candidate will be a team player and will require tenacity and a flexible approach to work duties and hours of work especially during the peak period.
The Cordant Group is a £825+ million business and is recognised nationally as the UK's largest social enterprise. Operating with transparency, integrity, passion and innovation across all industry sectors, this role will open many opportunities for anyone seeking to fulfil ambitious career aspirations.
What next?If this opportunity grabs your interest then you can apply via the button below. If you wish for further information about this role or a confidential conversation in the first instance you can contact Adam Stirling at the Cordant Group or find me on LinkedIn.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76080596