Registered Care Manager - Birmingham
Kingston Noble are currently recruiting for an experienced care home manager for their stunning home in the Birmingham area- our client are seeking an experienced manager that is looking to take ownership of a reputable and established service.
You will have at least 12 months experience managing a large residential or nursing home with a good CQC rating and be experienced in managing a large staff team.
As Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the home. Your key responsibilities will centre on management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
Main Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Managing the day to day running of the home and staff team ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld at all times
- Maintain occupancy levels within the service and have a focus on generating referrals.
- Support residents to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met.
- To support the personal development of each service user, ensuring that they are treated as an individual with their own unique support needs.
- To ensure that the dignity and individuality of each service user is respected and that they are able to exercise choice in all areas of their life inclusive of religion and ethnicity.
- To work in accordance with the companies vision statement, policies and procedures, and all relevant legalisation
All candidates applying for the role must have:
- Proven Home Management experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Experience in working with elderly residents
- QCF Level 5 or equivalent,RMA
- Proven track record of successful home management this must be evident in current CQC report
- Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
In return our client offers excellent benefits- the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and three years satisfactory references.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76064581