Management Training Officer/Assessor
POST: Management Training Officer/Assessor?
LOCATION: Oxford Area?
CONTRACT: Permanent - Full Time position (35 paid hours)?
SALARY: Competitive + Car Allowance?
Busy Bees Training Academy has been rated as?OUTSTANDING?by OFSTED in 2017.?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a specialist Management Training Officer/Assessor within our exceptional?team to cover the Oxford area.?
If you are a highly experienced manager keen to inspire the next generation of supervisors, team leaders and managers then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!?
You will work as part of the assessment team delivering Management Apprenticeships to learners both internal and external to Busy Bees at levels 2 to 5.?
You will be expected to proactively build your caseload and develop relationships with external nursery settings.?
The role requires you to support learners to achieve their qualification in a timely manner on a 1-2-1 and group session basis.?
- Effectively managing a caseload of learners ensuring they achieve by their profiled end date?
- Actively engage in caseload building activities to ensure caseload is full, supported by the recruitment team.?
- Advising and inducting learners onto the appropriate?programme?providing impartial IAG for the learners to make an informed decision?
- Providing training and additional support to learners and complete timely reviews of progress against targets?
- Maintaining own caseload of learners and take an active part in recruiting new learners?
- Responsibility for maintaining all records and paperwork in line with Busy Bees funding and awarding?organisation?requirements?
- Taking an active role in updating own skills and knowledge through various CPD activities?
- Implementing and complying with the company?s Equality & Diversity, Safeguarding and Health and Safety policies and ensuring that the safety and welfare of learners is monitored?
- The role will also include occasion travel to NSC in Shenstone, Staffordshire (WS14 0SB) for team meetings.?
- The successful applicant will possess the following skills and experience:?
- Minimum of 3?years' experience?working in a management role (ESSENTIAL)?
- A working knowledge and understanding of the caring sector (DESIRABLE)?
- A?recognised?vocational Assessing qualification (A1, D32/D33, TAQA or equivalent) (DESIRABLE) (Full training is provided)?
?We look forward to hearing from you!?
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76104910