Senior Residential Conveyancing Executive/Manager
Senior Conveyancing Executive - Residential Conveyancing
We are seeking an experienced Residential Conveyancing Executive with minimum 5 years' PQE for a well-established, highly reputable, traditional law firm, just outside Solihull. You will be providing efficient, high quality conveyancing services to a broad range of clients.
- To ensure timely, efficient and regular client communication
- To participate in client development activity and promote the firm with its professional contacts by informing them of progress on transactions
- To work to the highest standards of professionalism to encourage referrals and repeat business
- To ensure file reviews are carried out
- To progress work efficiently and effectively
- To supervise the conveyancing team to provide the best service for the client
- To develop less experienced staff
- To act as Line Manager to fee earners and support staff and carry out staff appraisals
- To promote and develop team work within the department
- To work with the Partner to develop marketing strategies
Suitable candidates will have at least 5 years' PQE, a current practising certificate, excellent IT skills and knowledge of case management systems.
For more information please contact Tracey McCabe, Legal Recruiter, at Options Resourcing
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76128052