Resource Scheduler / Field Dispatch Advisor
Resource Scheduler / Field Dispatch Advisor (Telecoms) - Contract - Birmingham.
A global IT Services company is searching for a Resource Scheduler / Field Dispatch Advisor to join their team in Birmingham on a contract basis. The role will involve working for a well-known telecoms client.
- To monitor Engineering Operational Units, ensuring tasks are maintained as per workforce management optimisation rules, ensuring jeopardy statuses are investigated, ensuring that all tasks are completed within service level agreements or agreed delivery targets.
- Ensure engineers' calendars are updated correctly with their shift patterns and individual working patterns are correct, escalating any shortfalls or irregularities.
- Ensure Click workforce management and ticketing systems (Remedy & Clarify) are appropriately updated to accurately reflect status of engineer and completion of tasks, for when engineer is unable to update system themselves.
- Deal with incoming calls from Engineers and feeder areas of the business, also monitor and respond to Sharepoint portal & escalation requests all within agreed SLA/OLA's Attendance (as required) of customer project roll-out conference calls, representing the NED and Field Engineers, making decisions on resource allocation.
- Manage and take ownership of escalations, ensuring a timely response to all parties concerned to lessen the impact of
- Delivery on Time failure in Provide and customer SLA in Assure. Functional/Technical Competence:
- Excellent time management skills incorporating punctuality, resource management and prioritising allocation of work. Experienced internal and external customer communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must have Experience of managing and escalating all tasks that do not auto-schedule via resource management tool.
- Ability to work as a team
- Computer literate with sound knowledge resource management systems and Excel.
- Experienced internal and external customer communication skills both written and verbal.
- Shall possess excellent attention to detail
- Background or experience in Telecommunications would be advantageous
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75986500