IT Support Developer - Fluent French
Advancing People Multilingual Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a French Speaking IT Support Developer for a company based in Lichfield (Staffordshire). This role would suit a native French speaker, or someone with French level C2. As an IT Support developer you will identify, implement, and provide support on possible developmental opportunities. You will also provide service desk support in English and French where necessary.
The company offices are a 10 minute walk from Shenstone Train Station (a 30 min train ride away from New Street station in Birmingham)
- Identify potential system improvements on the existing intranet system, access databases
- Use you C#, VBA (or similar software) development skills to introduce new software applications and/or to enhance existing solutions.
- Manage the delivery of project work to scope, cost and timescale.
- Stay organised and prioritise tasks, and effectively tackle problems as they arise
- Assist with general IT support/technical issues/troubleshoot when needed
- Manage own call queue within specified SLAs and competently resolve user issues for internal or external clients.
The right person:
- You will be native in French or fluent to Level C2 in French
- Be fluent in English also
- Experience of virtualisation, backup solutions and storage systems.
- Experience of LAN and WAN technologies including DNS, IP addressing, VPN, switching, routing, wired and wireless access.
- ITIL knowledge or certified as an ITIL professional.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a software development role
- Competent knowledge of VBA and C# software development, working with SQL Server 2008 databases or higher.
- Competent understanding of multi-site LAN and WAN network operations using thin client technologies.
- Experience working with Sage 1000 ERP.
- Previous IT technical support experience - beneficial
- Working knowledge of CRM systems, data integration, document archiving, WMS and business intelligence.
This is a full time permanent position, Monday to Friday. The salary on offer is between £23,000 - £30,000 per year depending on experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76173143