Weekend Warehouse Operative
Toys R Us have an exciting opportunity for a Weekend Warehouse Operative to join the team on a temporary basis in Coventry. We are offering a competitive salary of up to £7.10 per hour (under 25?s) and £7.55 per hour (Over 25?s) to work in our busy E-Fulfilment section on Saturdays and Sundays (additional days may be available).
These Weekend Warehouse Operative positions are based at our National Distribution Centre at Cross Point, Coventry. From this modern, automated facility close to Junction 2 of the M6, we distribute to all our retail stores and direct to our customers nationwide. We have a fantastic team and are looking to expand our workforce during this busy period.
We are the World's leading retailer of Toys, Babycare and Family Leisure products.
The Weekend Warehouse Operative will be responsible for:
- Using RF Equipment to pick customer orders.
- Packing and Despatching orders from our E-Fulfilment Centre.
- Manually handling boxes.
- Stacking and de-stacking empty pallets.
Key skills and experience needed to become our Weekend Warehouse Operative:
- You will possess a minimum of basic literacy and numeracy skills
- You will ideally have previous fulfilment centre experience, such as order picking and packing/dispatch.
- Previous use of RF equipment or FLT / LLOP would also be an advantage.
We are currently looking to recruit Weekend Warehouse Operatives in our build up to our seasonal peaks where most of our operations for the successful candidates are based on the following shift patterns:
- 06:00 to 18:00, Saturday and Sunday (up to £7.55 per hour). NOTE: We can accommodate other working hours and patterns between these times.
So, if you are happy to work on a temporary contract as a Weekend Warehouse Operative and you meet the criteria above, please click 'Apply' now!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959213391