Kingfisher Account Manager (Port to DC Operations)
We are recruiting for an experienced Account Manager to be responsible for managing a large Port to DC contract mostly from an operational perspective.The successful candidate will be working on site as the customer funded implant for our Containers Business.
This ideal candidate will be highly customer focussed and will fully understand a multimodal operational solution.
This role could be based in the South East or the Midlands with travel expected to other locations as required.
- Administer the day one for day four workload
- Divide the workload appropriately between Rail, Core Fleet and WCL road
- Manage all service issues
- Complete relevant KPI statistics and period packs
- Manage demurrage and detention on behalf of client
- Attend regular service reviews
- Develop WCL's portfolio of responsibilities with the client
- Integrate the Screwfix business within the general Kingfisher Account
Skills & Qualifications:
- Previous operational experience of managing a contract from Port to DC
- Previous experience of working in the Transport industry ideally Containers
- Advanced knowledge of customer service understanding
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Experienced in working with data within customer service, within a fast paced intense traffic environment
We employ approximately 17,500 people across more than 200 sites and have a 3,400-strong fleet of vehicles.
Our people are at the core of business and what makes Wincanton great. That’s why we provide significant opportunities for career progression, as well as training, enrichment and multi-skilling, in a dynamic working environment.
With continued success and business growth Wincanton have opportunities for exceptional Candidates…
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76204711