New opportunity not to be missed! Our client is seeking an experienced Bid Writer to join the team in Birmingham on a full time permanent basis. Remote working is available; however the successful candidate must be willing to work from Birmingham 2-3 days a week.
?Our client is the largest provider of cloud-based VoC solutions for the food services, retail and contact centre industries. Using a proprietary customer review platform, our client collects feedback in real time to help companies retain customers and increase profits. As a full-service partner, they provide tactical instruction, strategic guidance and customer experience consulting to global brands and multi-unit operators.
About the role
Our client is seeking an experienced Bid Writer with fantastic people skills. Reporting to the Senior Sales Enablement manager based in their US headquarters, the ability to work independently once trained is essential. You will work closely with the Sales team to review RFPs, gather requirements, follow up with stakeholders and produce high-quality proposal and presentation documents written in a persuasive style. You will also be required to meet strict deadlines with professionalism and precision.
Other duties include sales enablement activities, researching and rewriting standard material, creating PowerPoint presentations, and maintaining a content library.
The ideal candidate will work well with colleagues, have a background in completing RFP responses, align with their existing processes, have strong writing and project management experience and skills, and enjoy working in an intense, client focussed environment. Other important skills include being detail-oriented, well organised, the ability to handle multiple RFPs simultaneously and thrive in a fast paced work environment.
What are the responsibilities of the Bid Writer?
- Completing RFP responses
- Writing copy for proposals
- Tracking RFP deadlines and delivery
- Maintaining content library
- Coordinating contributions of other stakeholders to proposals
- Managing proposal production process
- Proofreading and editing
- Developing sales presentations to win new business
- Performing sales enablement activities
Skills and experience needed to become their Bid Writer
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in RFP/proposal writing
- An understanding of the B2B SaaS industry is a plus
- Excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills
- American English and Canadian English knowledge is a plus
- Ability to professionally and effectively interact with all levels of the company
- Ability to manage several projects at once while meeting deadlines
- Ability to work well under extreme pressure
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, especially Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to be flexible and change with a growing company and organisation
- Ability to work evenings/weekends when required to hit deadlines
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join largest provider of cloud-based customer experience solutions as their Bid Writer.
Our client thank all those who apply, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please no phone calls.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76172576